HI everyone! I am super excited now.
*You may want to skip the following LONG story.* but the short story is my nail polish haul finally arrived.
Sometime in March, I ordered 9 bottles of nail polish from ebay, a power seller at that. Each bottle, plus shipping cost me an average of $5.50 each. Which isn't cheap, but I can't get them in Singapore, and the OPI colours usually cost way more than $5.50 each. (All $$ in US dollars btw) But I waited more than a month, and the package never arrived. i refrained from leaving negative feedback as I was somehow very sure the seller did ship the package. It was more likely that the package somehow got lost in the mail. Or whatever. But I contacted the seller 3 times, and I never got any reply. Til one fine day, 2 weeks back, I left negative feedback on every single item which I didn't receive. Which means she/he got 9 negative feedback. That was my last resort, and I was prepared to never get my items ever.
But that finally got a reaction from the seller, who contacted me almost immediately, and appealing for me to retract my feedback. My response was unless I received my refund OR have the items re-shipped and I receive them, I would not retract. And lo and behold, they all arrived this evening. I am happy. I will, of course, now have to contact the seller again, and try to retract the negative feedback. Gosh.
I also ordered another bunch of nail polish at transdesign.com (recommended by the lovely Misschievous), and am expecting another nail polish haul in the next 10 days.
END OF STORY.
Now for the pictures. Since I have already applied nail polish, I swatched them on my little sister's fingernails, no base, no topcoat, just 2 coats quickly applied.
1. China Glaze For Audrey --- I will do an overview of all these peppermint, pastel teal colors soon.
2. OPI You Blue My Mind --- I will also compare all the metallic blues in my collection. (Chanel Blue Satin, MAC Naughty Nauticals)
3. China Glaze Devotion --- Purplish Silver Metallic colour
4. Orly ---Charged Up
5. China Glaze --- Grape Juice
6. OPI --- Do you Lilac it *** again I will do an overview of all my Lavender nail polishes. Right now this looks like MAC Rose Romance Love & Friendship nail lacquer.
Grape Juice is from CG's Summer Collection, Purple with Silver Glitter. I also ordered a couple of colors from this collection in my transdesign haul coming on the way.
Do you Lilac it is slightly darker than Done out in Deco. Will show some comparisions soon.
Charged up -- Purple blue shade. I like the cream finish. And this reminds me of Essie's Mesmerise.
7. China Glaze --- Cashmere Creme
8. OPI --- You Tickle my France-y *** Watch out for my overview of nude nail polish colours.
9. OPI - Malanga Wine ** This is my 3rd or 4th bottle. Most classic red. ever.
Cashmere Creme - looks blah in the bottle, but is a nice shimmery nude shade. Like a very pretty lipgloss color.
This is from the OPI France collection last year, I already have You Don't Know Jaques and Parlez Vouz OPI.
Some of the pictures are quite blur, and I do apologise. I will post more nail stories and reviews over the weekend.
Thanks for reading!!