I will talk about some of my blushers and which are my faves.
First, the PINK ones..
Clockwise from Top Left: Pink Swoon (Sheertone Blush), Pleasantry (Mineralised Blush), Angel (Matte Powder Blush), Azalea (Pro colour, Powder Blush)
The peachy colours:
Clockwise from left: Peachy Keen (sheertone shimmer blush), Plum Foolery (Sheertone Shimmer Blush), Nuance (Mineralised Blush)
The BIG ones.. eg the MSFs and limited ed ones:
Clockwise from top: Petticoat MSF, Pink Porcelain MSF, Alpha Girl Beauty Powder
The Non MAC blushes:
Top from L to R: Sephora's Rose Rebelle, Stila's convertible colour (lip & blush) Lillium, Two Faced's Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder
Bottom from L to R: Benefit's Throbbb, Smashbox's Dolce Vita, NARS Deep Throat
(Not pictured: NARS Orgasm -- it decided to go all MIA on me now)
I swatched the MAC blushers:
L to R--- Pleasantry, Azalea, Angel
L to R: Pink Swoon, Peachy Keen, Plum Foolery
From L to R: Pink Porcelain, Petticoat (the dark colour gave me a shock!! I think I touched mostly the raspberry swirls), Alpha Girl, Nuance
I will choose 5 of my favourite blushes (in no order of preference):
- Stila's Convertible Colour. This pretty pink suits my skin tone, and when I have the time, I use it as a base under my actual blusher for longer lasting colour. How I use this: After my liquid foundation and before setting with face powder, I use my 187 brush and stipple this cream blusher onto my cheeks for a thin and even layer, creating a cream base for cheek colours later on.
- Azalea: This may look like a bold fuschia, but I use my 168 brush, and with a very light hand, tap the powder off, and lightly dust onto cheeks for instant rosy cheeks. So the bright pink becomes a very faint flush of colour.
- NARS Orgasm: This may be a cliche, but the colour payoff is awesome and it suits whichever eye looks I am doing. Sometimes I also use the Orgasm Multiple Stick as a base.
- Pleasantry: Pretty shimmery pink and the texture is so smooth and easy to blend.
- Plum Foolery: For a darker and almost mauve tone on my cheeks.
I have been using Azalea and Pink Swoon the most often now.