Hi hi, here are the products which I have really enjoyed and used quite often this month. The month of April, well, is another haul-filled month, MUFE haul, MAC Haul, Nail Polish haul. I also attended a couple of fab events got some great stuff which I look forward to trying out. I also have a a skincare review which will be posted in another week's time, so stay tuned for that.
You might have already noticed these products being mentioned in recent LOTDs, and may not come as a surprise at all. Some are old, some are new.
- Maquillage Long Lasting Stick Foundation ($76) -- Using this almost everyday since I got it.
- Sana Pore Putty Base (not sure, bought this in Japan last yr, but it is readily available at all Watsons or SASA) - I prolly should do a review on this, let me know if you are interested, and I will do one.
- MUFE Concealer Palette in No1 ($56 I think) - This is like having a bunch of MAC Studio Finish concealers at your disposal. It is thick but great for my undereyes and redness around the nose. Doesn't cake either, for me at least. Notice how I abandon the use of my MAC Studio Sculpt so abruptly. Hahha.
- MAC Instant Chic Blush ($27 I think) Great unique color that you can just slap on without worrying about being too strong or whatever. It also fits into my own bright coral obsession lately.
- MAC Blackline ($27 I think) - Love this for smudgy lower eyes, and it sets and doesn't bleed or mess up.
- Illamasqua Lipstick in Sonnet (USD$20+ I think) Perfect peachy nude. Matte finish. LOVE LOVE.
- Maquillage PK715 Glossy Rouge ($49) - Perfect lipstick to wear over anything color and make it wearable. I like to layer this over Sonnet for some shine and creaminess.
- Chanel's Rouge Allure Genial ($42 I think) - My fave bright lipstick this month. And hello, the packaging is fab!
- Bourjois Mineral Brush ($12) - I did a giveaway, because I love this brush! So cute, so portable, so soft, and blends EVERYTHING, cream, powder, you name it.
- Chanel's Mystic Eyes Quad ($84) - Perfect quad. I would totally recommend getting at least one of these Chanel quads. Quality, great colors, and perfect for travel and touch ups too.
- Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey perfume ($194) - So fresh, so peachy, and I really enjoy smelling it everyday!
- Blackberry Storm (paid less than $100, depending on promo and usage plans). LOL. I have this phone for almost one year. It connects me to twitter, email, FB, keeps me company with songs, web browser, allows me to twipic spam, and just keeps me connected. I think my fingers are attached to my BB like 80% of the time, it's sick.
Yup, that's about it. I can't name any fave nail polish, cos I have been such a nail polish sl*t this month, every color I love, and I can't decide.
If you have any questions or would like to request a review of any items mentioned, leave a comment below!
What are your MAY faves?? Share!