Ok, I know this is kind of early, but I think nothing much is going to change in the next few days, and we know how hectic it is going to be with all the year end stuff to do... so I shall get this up first.
For the most part of December, I had my lash extensions, and hence in the eyeshadow aspect, I wasn't very adventurous though there was sooooo many new products which were acquired this month alone from all over the place --- cos it was all about the lashes, baby~ haha. So, it is not surprising that my Dec faves consist mainly of face products, cos suddenly (or maybe I should say it has been a long time desire) the foundation is all important. I was spending time on achieving/ faking a flawless complexion (touching up all the spots with concealers, using primer to cover pores, etc etc). So in the process, I re-discovered old products, and also bought new ones.
These are stuff which I am loving this month.
- MUFE HD Powder *got this so long ago, I don't use it enough, but these days, I just dust this lightly over my face just before I leave the house.
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC20 - mine is super old, and more than half gone, and I have not used it since I got my Studio Sculpt concealer, which I also love. Just that I popped this into my bag the other day for touch ups, and I realised I forgot how effective this is.
- Essence of Beauty foundation/ concealer brush - I am sure many of you ladies also have this brush as part of the set. Seriously, even if I have to pay $19.90 for this brush alone, it is all WORTH IT. I lurve both the ends of this brush for concealer and foundation. Not streaky, and blends foundation and concealers well.
- Gosh Darling 134 lipstick - nice creamy nude lipstick. Doesn't make me look washed out, and not too beigy. Enough said. :)
- Spoolie brush - I got this in a pack of 5 or 6 from 'Chameleon' (sp?) - cos this is so good for combing my lash extensions~
- And you know this is coming --- RMK Creamy Base -- I am recommending this to everyone I meet.
I am also loving my Shu Uemura face architect foundation, forgot to include it in the picture.
I rotate among too many blushers to name a fave for this month.
What are your Dec faves?