January 19, 2013
Last week, I had the chance to preview the new Shiseido products from their SS2013 collection, and really, the stars of the collection are the 2 new reformulated lipsticks. You will go crazy at the amazing colors and incredible texture.
It was hard for me to choose faves, but I will be sharing with you my top picks in the next entry, and also do some LOTDs with these yummy lipsticks.
Here, you will get to see swatches of all the lipsticks:
Shiseido Perfect Rouge
True to the description - the color is rich, vibrant and you get full intensity in just one coat. The texture is very lustrous and very creamy.</p>
Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer
Just by the look of the lipsticks themselves, you can tell they are going to be super moisturising, and smooth. Even though they are named 'sheer' I would say each of them still packs in decent color payoff, and you can see the differences in the shade range. They remind me very much of the Maquillage true rouge series - but with more variety of color and bolder shades.
and one more shot</p>
here we have the eyeshadow palettes - RD711 is gorgeous and my top pick.</p>
The colors are soft, and very pigmented.</p>
What's even more fun checking out new makeup is to oohhh and ahhhh over the colors and chat with my fellow makeup girlies!
Joey & Sarah
<p>Here we are all wearing the Perfect Rouge on our lips :)
That's all I have to share in this entry. Thanks for looking!
January 19, 2013
This Spring & Summer, Shiseido is releasing 2 new ranges of lipsticks, the Perfect Rouge & Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer. There are also a couple of other products due to launch, and I will be sharing everything with you in the next couple of entries.
Rich, vibrant color envelops your lips with just one lustrous coat.
Beneath the beauty of this creamy rouge, nurturing ingredients improve the lips' condition with regular use, and the color stays brilliant and true. Satisfying in every way, from the feel of it in your hand, to the click of the case to the touch of it on your lips. It is the perfect expression of a woman's beauty, NEW PERFECT ROUGE.
- Vibrant color, Silky Luster, Plumpness and Moisture Lock effect. Unique pigment, Red Illuminating Pearl, adds strength and vividness that creates truly brilliant color definition, and the instant you apply it, vibrant color blooms on the lips. The ideally smooth finish brings a new experience of pure satisfaction. The Voluminizing Oil refines the texture of the lips for a smooth, even finish.
- Perfect design - the package is designed to be the ideal shape and size for a woman's hand to hold. It makes application easier and even greater pleasure. The specially designed curved tip of the lipstick fits perfectly and naturally next to the lips. At first touch, your lips feel comforted by its carefully sculpted shape and angle, designed to create a beautiful finish with just one stroke.
- Favourite shades and surprising new colors - Dick Page has earned the trust of countless fashion design luminaries, and his makeup artistry is in high demand backstage at the collecitons. The makeup shades he creates are loved by women around the world. Dick Page finds strong inspiration for his color creation from things that surround him in his own life. He may be captivated by the colors of moss on stones he notices while walking his dog, or a sunset view from his window while on vacation. He takes these sources of inspiration, reinterprets them in his own way, and expresses their beauty through the colors he creates.
Next, we have the Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer, available in ten shades.
The moist, radiant finish of Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer smooths your lips with beautiful color. The chic, modern red package encases the color and expresses the unique signature of Shiseido.
Here's the fun part, several looks that Dick Page has created, and the products breakdown.
The main visual
and 3 more looks:
In my next follow up entry, I will be sharing with you SWATCHES of the lipsticks, and also my top picks!
Hope this sharing has been useful, and thanks for reading!
January 19, 2013
This is Illamasqua's Hemlock
- described on the site
as "pale opal green iridescent" - and that's a very accurate description. A word of warning though - it is a sheer formula. In these pictures, I painted 2 coats over OPI Skull & Glossbones. </p>
It has a pale base, rather off white, and the opal green is really interesting. There is also a hint of a pink and grey sheen to this shade.
Even though it is sheer, the consistency is rich and creamy. I love it.
A few more pictures:
and one more taken with my iphone5 cos I thought the green opal goodness isn't showing up enough - in real life, the green sheen is more obvious.
Love illamasqua polishes!
That's all, and thanks for looking!
January 19, 2013
So excited to feature Le-Vonne's latest arrivals. This batch of armcandy are totally right up my alley, and without further delay, let's get started!
They are all very well made, and affordable. Each of the pieces come in their own velvet pouch.
Firstly, we have this combination of mostly spikey goodness -
1. Gold Spikes bracelet $11 a relatively slim piece with a mixture of studs and bigger spikes. very wearable and great for everyday. <strong>
</strong>2. Black Spikes bracelet $12 This is an elastic bracelet, it is very sturdy and has some weight, unlike some of the hollow ones you see out there. <strong>
</strong>3. Colorful Neon Spikes bracelet $12 Great for adding a pop of color(s) to your armcandy emsemble.
4. Spikes braided bracelet Black $12 This has a pull string type closure, and has plenty of room to adjust the size according to your wrist.
and I have this next two pieces - I love that they are more chunky, and the black & gold combination.
1. Gold Spikes braided with Gold Chain $15 - <span>A bracelet which can stand out alone without any accessories. This is something I would wear all the time.
</span>2. Black braided with Gold Chain $11 - A more wearable version without the spikes. It kind of looks like you are wearing two pieces. Goes with anything you wear.
A couple more pictures:
Hope this sharing has been helpful and thanks for looking!
Here are some useful links to get you started: </p>