In this entry, I am featuring three brand new CLIO Professional Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liners - currently available at $18.90 each at all Watsons stores.
When Gelpresso first launched with six trendy shades in 2011, 100 000 pieces flew off the shelves in Korea. Now, Clio introduces three new extensions to the Gelpresso family - Bloody Devil, Bloody Angel and Bloody Sweet. These colors can be both sexy and bold, and warm and soft, depending on how you wear them.
Why wear Gelpresso?
1. It has the consistency, smoothness and staying power to create the perfectly defined eye.
2. Gel liners may be difficult to apply with brushes. A gel liner in a pencil, Gelpresso contains a silicone cross-polymer to offer a smooth creamy texture and a gel-like pencil finish for ease of application.
3. This talc- and paraben-free formula is suitable even for sensitive skin.
4. It's so versatile it can even be used as an eyeshadow.
5. This is a retractable auto-pencil that allows easy application every time. Just twist to use only what you need.
Product close ups:
Bloody Devil is a dark burgundy liner that contains beautiful red and gold shimmer.
Bloody Angel is a warm reddish pink that contains silver and gold shimmer bits.
Bloody Sweet is a pale warm pink densely packed with golden and silver shimmer bits. I find this to be the most irisdescent among the three shades.
All three shades do not feel gritty on my hands. The formula is extremely creamy and smooth.
I allowed them to set for a couple of minutes on my hands. Then I rubbed quite hard, and they did not budge at all. The shimmer bits stayed put.
I will be using them in an upcoming LOTD. Please stay tuned.
Loving these gorgeous shades! I like they are colorful and super on trend.
Have you checked these out yet?
Thanks for reading!