I did mention a few entries ago I would do an entry for my most favourite products this year. Let's get on with the list!
- Best Perfume: Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey
- Best Face Primer: RMK Creamy Base
- Best Eyeshadow Primer: NARS Pro-Primer
- Best Setting Powders: La Mer The Powder, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
- Best Concealer: Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
- Best Eyeshadow for Highlight: NARS Abyssinia
- Best Blushes: NARS Madly, Illamasqua Tremble
- Best for your Skin: Clarisonic Plus Sonic Cleansing System
- Best Skincare Discovery: Clarins
- Best Pimple Buster: Vichy NormaDerm Active Anti-Imperfection Concentrate
- Best New Brand to hit our shores: Soap & Glory
- Best Nail Polish: Rescue Beauty Lounge
p/s I have reviewed/ raved and mentioned these products numerous times in my blog, so, do search around, you will be sure to find the corresponding entries!
If you roll your pointer over most of the products mentioned above, you will be led to the rave/ haul/ swatch entries.
I have many many products which I love, but I just want to mention those that are really outstanding to me! It's terribly hard to come up with fave eyeshadows, because I must say every eyeshadow I use is very good, and with a good primer, any eyeshadow would be decent too! The same goes for blushes, there are just too many colors which I wear, and I can only narrow down to the couple above which I repeatedly feature in LOTDs.
If you read my monthly faves entries throughout the year, that should also give you pretty good idea of the products which I am loving at that point in time.
A few products gave me some kind of anti-climatic feeling after all that hype --- I don't HATE them --- but I wasn't super WOW by them:
1. NARS Sheer Glow - it's nice...but I don't get the hype.
2. Illamasqua Lipsticks - why so dry? I find them a little hard to work with, though the colors are beautiful.
3. Shu Uemura foundations in general - I find them average only, and I think I have higher expectations from one of my fave makeup brands.
All in all, I am very happy blog-wise! Lotsa opportunities to review great products, lotsa hauling opportunities and I can say I have kept this little space the way I want it to be -- it is still all about ramblings of my own experiences!
What are your most favourite products of this year?