Perhaps this is the start of a new weekly entry, where I show you what's in my makeup tray for the work week. I don't, and I can't afford the time to pile up a full face makeup in the morning. I used to do so, but I think it's making me look older, and well, sometimes at the end of the work day, I don't really want all that gunk on my face, especially eye-makeup. It's different when I am actually going out, but to work (and esp if you know where or what I do), lotsa of makeup on my face is really the last thing I want.
So anyway, so save some time I decided to put all the products I want to use in a tray which I can easily reach for on my table. I don't want to open 5 or 6 drawers just to reach for these basic items. And I shall use this everyday for the week. So, I get to rotate all my products, and get some use out of them regularly.
In our first installment, we have the following items:
1. NeoStrata Ultra Daytime Smoothing Cream SPF15 - This contains citric acid and sunscreen. It's a sample tube, so I want to finish this up.
2. LRP Cicaplast - Used as a primer. This is my fave primer of the moment. It makes my foundation glides on smoothly, but it is not so much a pore filler. But that's ok with me for now.
3. Dior Capture Totale liquid foundation - current foundation. Together with primer, and powder, this combination keeps me looking fresh from morning til late afternoon without much blotting.
4. Dermablend translucent loose powder - This claims to make foundation last, and it really does. I like how it makes my skin looks powdery smooth the whole day.
5. Benefit Coralista - applied with MAC 116. Nice flush of colour on the cheeks.
6. Brow products - Shu Uemura pencil, MAC Mink brow set
7. Amazing Cosmetics Concealer & Clarins Instant Light Brush On Perfector for under eyes - I don't conceal my undereyes, but just put on the brightening pen to make me look more awake, and the concealer is for spots.
# 6 and 7 will probably be part of the routine no matter what I do.
I keep them all in this tray which I bought at Daiso.