How to do a very quick and smokey eyes, that looks like you are a pro at doing your own makeup? Yes, that's right! I have done several of such tutorials before, and I have sported this smokey eyes in LOTDs entries in the past couple of months....and it's really the simplest thing to do.
Even if you don't own a million eyeshadows, or don't have the perfect 'dark smokey' eyeshadow palette, IT IS OKAY.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Just use any eyeshadow you like, and you just need a BLACK/ DARK BASE ---- be it a creamy black pencil liner, gel liner, anything that is creamy and black.
- Spread the black base all over your lids.
- Use any eyeshadow you like, the end results would still be a sexy smokey mess anyway. Bascially you are just darkening the original shadow color. Even a pastel blue, a pastel green, a pastel pink would be perfectly OKAY.
- Just slap on the eyeshadow all over the black base, and use a fluffy blush to do some blending around the crease.
- EYELINER - and then following by mascara or falsies
- I usually leave the undereye bare, cos I like the contrast of naked undereyes, and the smokey upper eyelids.
Finish with your cheek color, and apply fave lipstick, and you are DONE.
Step by Step in pictures
Stuff I used:
Black Base - Giorgio Armani eyes to kill intense #13 Black
Eyeshadow - NARS Tzarine (I used both colors to layer and slap them over the black, and the lighter shade to highlight browbone)
THAT'S ALL! (* well, okay, use an eyeshadow primer of course)
And more pictures of the whole finished look:
Stuff I used on my face
Missha Cho Bo Yang BB Cream, Illasmasqua Skin Base, Chanel Translucent Loose Powder
NARS Gilda, Giorgio Armani Micro Fil powder in pink (highlight) -- didn't feel like bronzer today
Lips - Savior Faire lipstick --- it tastes very sweet.. hehe
my NYE nails
Here's wishing everyone a great NYE, play hard, play safe, and see you all again next year!