I was playing around with the WetNWild Comfort Zone palette and came up with this look. I used the following colors:
Click here for my 'haul and swatch entry'.
My initial thoughts on the eyeshadows:
And yes, I am using my Real Techniques eyeshadow brushes! They are really soft, and great for blending. I actually only used one brush "base shadow brush" throughout this eye look.
- Very pigmented, as the pictures show.
- Slight fall out especially during blending, when I use a fluffy brush
- Best to apply over a base [I used NARS Primer] for the eyeshadows to adhere to
- All colors are super shimmer, which look great in real life. I might balance the shimmery finish with a matte/ satin highlight if I wear this look out. Or use the browbone color as a sweep of color all over my lids. Everything shimmery isn't my style.
- These shadows remind me of my sleek palettes!
All products used:
Illamasqua Matt Primer, Shiseido Stick Foundation, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
MUFE concealer palette
MAC Prep+Prep eye vibrancy eye primer, MAC Prep+Primer highlighter [under eyes]
Sleek Promegranate Blush
Revlon Nude Attitude
WetNWild Comfort Zone palette
Hope to do a couple of neutral and dramatic brown looks with this palette over the weekend, stay tuned!
That's all and thanks for looking!