A big thank you to Saffie for nominating me. :) Do check out her blog too!
Personally, I think 'awards' & 'nominations' like these helps to spread the word around on many beauty related blogs which we may not have come across usually. And that's good - building a community/ forum of like-minded beauty product junkies. :)
I am supposed to share 7 facts about me, and nominate another 7 people. It is kind of getting a bit hard to keep thinking of facts about me, but I shall try my best, after all, this award isn't called 'kreativ' for nothing!
- I am a morning person. Meaning I would much rather wake up earlier in the day, get started with stuff, and still have the rest of the day to do whatever I want. Unless I slept super late the night before, I am usually up by 7 ish or 8am.
- Have I mentioned how much I lurve lurve lurve spicy food? Usually of the Thai or Indonesian variety. Not so much 'curry' but 'sambal' if you know what I mean.
- Besides coke light, 'bubble milk tea' is my other fave non-alcoholic drink. I particularly like mine from 'each a cup' and when I go to HK, I must must drink one or two every day, cos the milky tea is just soooo much better in HK. But I am cutting down to just 1 coke light, and 1 bubble tea a week.
- I don't tan well at all. I turn red in the sun after less than an hour, but the tan/ redness will soon fade away a couple of months weeks after my beach vacay.
- I think I am starting to have an aversion to kids. I turn very edgy and cranky when I am surrounded by ill-behaved noisy young children and the parents don't bother to discipline them at all.
- This may sound like a cliche, but I heart Paris. I love how beautiful the city is, how old everything is, and just how fashionable and old world the people are. I have been there only 2 times and both in Fall, so... I hope the next time I go back there, it would be spring time, and I can see leaves on the trees, and more colour in general.
- I like wearing plastic frame glasses, since I started to wear glasses when I was in primary school. I just find them more hardy, and metal frames irritate my skin. So I own a few pairs of really nerdy plastic frames, and my students all think I am trying to act all 'geek' and they go ooohhh and ahhhh, (you know that 'trend' when pple wear those 80s clothes and black frame glasses) when it isn't true cos I have been wearing them all this time.
Ok! And I shall share this picture, just because:
I want to nominate:
.......... that's all I can think of now. I think you all know the rest, adorebeauty, icyabstract, fiend, bailaoragaditana.. my usual regulars whom I follow and enjoy.
Actually, I shall name a few other beauty blogs, which are not on the sugar network, but just a couple of beauty blogs I come across in my endless net surfing.
Ok, I am outta here!
Upcoming posts include the MB Drying Mask (later this week), and a cream foundation how to (maybe later today).
Thanks for reading!!