No pictures, but will just ramble about stuff I have been using lately.
- MAC studio sculpt foundation (NC15) - You just need the tiniest amount of this product for a full coverage. On the other hand, the Clinique Superfit, you need to use MORE if you want a fuller coverage.
- ACNES zit cream - zaps breakouts real quick.
- MAC Azalea brush - Da bomb as far as blushers are concerned.
- MAC Pink Vivid Cream stick - awesome payoff and color, love love this on my cheeks.
- MAC 168 brush - loving this brush all over again, I neglected it for a long time and dabbled with the 109 and the CS fan brush when apply blusher.
- Maybelline highlight & concealer thingy - the concealer on this 'wand' is really great, and comparable to the MAC studio finish concealer. And it is cheap! :)
- Yea to all my random hairclips, have been using them all the time cos my bangs are at a really awkward length now.
- Yea to all my Keith Harring LE Uniqlo tees I bought in Harajuku, Tokyo
- Yea to my Lady Gaga album which bf downloaded for me.. haha... Yup, I know.. even my 15 year old brother is saying YOU CALL THAT MUSIC?? He is a music snob...but I am all for great entertainers, and she is one to me.
- Unearthing a bunch of brand new makeup in my drawer, including a smokey eye palette with 10 eyeshadows, 5 or 6 backups of Loreal Superliner, a bunch of Shu Uemura eyeshadows, Benefit blusher and also my Shu Uemura palette
- AWESOME 'cheng teng' (a chinese dessert) at Bedok 'corner' food-centre...
- Last one -- LUSH Yummy Yummy Yummy makes me want to take a shower all the time~
- Boo to the constant checking, stalking I have been doing lately when it comes to MAC releases, I thought I was over that 'stage' since the start of the year, but am I going through a relaspse??? Geesh. Or I just never stopped?
- Crazy busy work week which is simply not sustainable.
- Neglecting my blushers.... I have been wanting to use some colors which have not seen the light of day, such as MAC Dirty Plum, Pleasantry, Naunce, PeachyKeen etc etc...
- The Color Craft Collection, I have half intrigued and half 'hating' it. And the fact that it is late is driving me insane cos the ONLY item I wanted is still not here yet!
- Late nights
- Short weekends
- Eating lousy food
What are yours?