This is going to be a major MAC haul post. I didn't buy these things all at once, I would say they are accumulated in the past 2 weeks. If you follow me on twitter, you would have known I have been stalking the MAC counters for the CC blushers. And also thanks to Diana's heads up on the Naked Honey found at DFS, I got something there too.
And I didn't pay full prices for most of the items...so there was great savings involved. Let me give a breakdown and pictures. I havent used any of the Color Craft products, nor swatched them.
- Smooth Merge MSF $46 (This I got at 25% thanks to sis's staff discount at Robinsons)
- Improvise, Style Demon, Daft Pink ($44) each, I got them at Isetan MAC, and I had a $50 voucher to offset the total damage. When I first heard of this collection, Daft Pink HAD me. The name and the color. And you know I am such a sucker for deep blushers (ref Intenso, Azalea, and more recently Illamasqua's Panic), hence Style Demon--a deep cranberry color. And the MA I met yesterday a Tangs totally sold me on Improvise.
- Natural Flare eyeshadow 'quad' ($33) which is good value, really. You get 4 colors. This I got during the latest Tangs 12% rebate thingy.
- Fling brow pencil. ($27) bought on the same day with the eyeshadow. I want to draw my brows really LIGHT color these days.
- 116 brush, which I got prolly last week, and I used a $50 Tangs voucher to offset the $57 (abt that price, can't remember).
- 225 brush, which I got 2 weeks back, and I used $60 voucher and some rebates $ to offset the $72 price totally.
*all prices are in SGD.
The 116 brush is a superb blusher brush, it picks up product perfectly, and applies smoothly and it is so soft and fluffy, yet precise.
Naked Honey ---- 1 Item Haul
The Honey Salve.
Super rich, I rubbed it on my thumb -- with dried skin.. and it works so well. I guess this cream/salve thingy is prolly similar to many other products out there, but you do get a lot of product for the price ($40). I definitely see this as something I can throw in my bag and rub it all over wherever I need to.
I prolly will do another collective haul in 2 weeks' time? I have a bunch of misc skincare items, and some stuff which friends of friends and cousin are bringing back from overseas. So... stay tuned, if you like hauls!