Today, I received a package from Anna Sui today, and one of the items is this Anna Sui coffee table book documenting her history, past collectins, memorable images, stories etc etc... this would make a very engaging read for the true hardcore Anna Sui fans. I personally appreciated the trademark Anna Sui design of the book, and the myriad of beautful images inside, all shot by famed fashion photographers, which are really inspiring.
This book is available for sale at Kinokuniya stores.
Let's look at some pages inside:
The outer cover is a fabric-like paper material, with the art nouveau purple embossing details. It is a pretty hefty book, 287 pages.
I personally really admire Steven Meisel's work, he is an American photographer who shot many of Vogue Italia and US covers, and is well known in the high fashion world for his work.
I can sooooo identify with this pic of a younger Anna Sui!
And this new bag from Anna Sui cosmetics is a gift with purchase, it features the DollyGirls against a polka dotted background, and has a vinyl type material, making it easy to wipe and clean.
I had earlier featured the Anna Sui Dolly Girl mascara and lipsticks in this entry HERE.
And I am doing a little giveaway for one of the Anna Sui Dolly Girl mascara!
This giveaway is open worldwide.
ONE lucky reader will get this mascara:
Terms and Conditions:
- ONE lucky reader will win the Anna Sui mascara.
- I will ship to most places.
- Giveaway closes on 28 April 2011 [Friday]
- Follow me on twitter!
- You can enter by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post, a comment about anything at all, like, where you like to shop, when's the last time you laughed about something, made somebody laughed, felt a sense of achievement, etc etc...finish by saying I love the Makeup Blogette! [we haven't done this in a while, LOL] ** Please do not repeat the same answer for the other giveaway.
- Enter up to 3 times a day.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered.
That's all, and thanks for looking!