Wow, it's end of August already??
I mentioned lots of blushers in my July faves. This month, it's no difference....though I have a couple of new ones to add.
I still like my July faves, but I always try to switch things up a bit. it is kind of unfair to name stuff which I have only gotten in the past week, but I really like my new products!
Here goes: (sorry, no pictures!)
- My MUFE foundation routine (which consists of Mat Velvet +, Super matte loose powder or MAC Mineralised Skin Finish)
- NARS Laguna: I think the shade is light enough for me to be quite generous in my application, and now I can have sculpted cheeks together with blusher.
- NARS Sin & Mounia blusher: I think my fave blushers are from NARS.
- NARS Mekong eyeshadow
- SLEEK Palette
- OPI matte nail polishes
- Barry M lippaints (129, and 132)
- My ZARA white tee
- My wannabe Chanel J-12 white watch (which I got from Far East Plaza at $15)
One regret: Well, I REGRET that I have forgotten to use my brand new babies, namely the MAC Dollymix blusher and Benefit Skinny Jeans. Shame on me!! They shall be put to good use from next onwards, and who knows, will appear in my Sept faves entry!
Note to self: Check out the MAC MAC collection, and that nail polish collection. However though, at $19 a pop, I have to think very seriously, and only if the colors are truly unique.
Have a nice weekend, everyone.